Jacob's Delivery 7/24/11

I wasn't sure if I would be able to share just yet but I am going to try. Our son Jacob Bradly was born 3 months early April 21,2001 at 3:21pm Thursday. I went in for a ultrasound check up, my husband and mother went with me. It was my mom's first grand baby and first 3d ultrasound. Needless to say at the end of the appointment after the ultrasound tech was done the Dr came in and gave us some news. Jacob hadn't gained any weight since the last check up (which was weird because I was eating like a horse) she went on to tell us that the baby will have to be taken that night or in a couple of days. Our jaws dropped, I mean dropped. Dr stepped out of the room so we could talk and her call my ob.The Dr came back in after a minute or two and went on to tell us that the other problem is that the blood was circling back to me and not going back to baby: "blood reversal" So I was sent over to the hospital to get monitored and given the steroid for the babies lungs.I get to the hospital, no body knew I was coming over so the nurse had to call my ob. Anyways, make a long story short I delivered the baby emergency c-section that afternoon at 3:21pm. Jacob weighed 1 lb 2oz and he was admitted to the NICU. He was alive for 14 days, Jacob passed away May 4,2011 at 12am midnight. My
baby boy has been in heaven for about 3 months.My due date was July 27. Everything is still so fresh to me,
I have nightmares so I don't sleep well. I know that God has his reasons for taking Jacob to heaven early but I just wish everyday that I could get answers as to why he isn't here with us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doozy